Home

Main

Canberra Electrician

Latest News

Theodore House Fire Caused By Overheating Down Light

Earlier this month I wrote about the number of house fires caused by overheating halogen down lights. What shocked me personally is that just 11 days... [Read More...]

Check your down lights

It was reported in The Age newspaper in July 2007 that 57 house fires had been caused by Halogen down lights over the previous 18 months.  In 2012... [Read More...]

Refer-A-Friend

Refer-A-Friend Program

Refer-A-Friend for them to receive a 5% discount on the total price of their job. Not only that you will also receive a spotter’s fee of 5% of the total price of their job.